Our Commercial Brokers are industry experts that represent all transaction types of commercial real estate sales and leasing. Whether your needs include office, retail, industrial or vacant land, our intimate market knowledge provide us with the information required to make informed decisions and superior service. Our aim is to develop a long-term relationship with our clients and to represent your best interests at all times.
We provide sales and leasing service for the following property types:
- Investment Property; Single Owner, Syndications and Partnerships
- Bare land
Tenants count on us to find the perfect location and to negotiate the best terms. Our team of professionals can save you time and money whether you are looking for industrial, retail, medical or office space. GCRE has represented many national name companies, franchisers and fortune 500 companies. Hire us to find your new location; our fees are typically paid by the landlord.
We provide expert assistance in identifying qualifying properties and the relocation of your business. Typical reasons you might want to relocate include:
- Newer, more attractive space (Improved company image)
- Larger or smaller space requirements
- Increased employee productivity
- Reduced facility expense, including utility costs.
- A more functional and visible business location
Investment Property Sales and Acquisitions
When buying property solely as an investment, there are a few things to take into account. Everything from what type of property, where to buy and who will manage and live in the property your purchasing. That's where Granite City Real Estate comes in. We're here to help you research, understand, learn and eventually buy property that fits your needs both financially and in terms of your investment needs and goals.
We can help:
- We locate the type of property you're interested in
- Offer experienced negotiation skills
- Provide fair market value and property analysis
- Offer extensive marketing to sell or lease your property
- Provide sales comparisons and demographics
- Coordinate professional appraisal services
- Preparation of financial analysis and forecasting. (Proforma Data)
Real Estate Consulting
GCRE's professional team helps our clients resolve complex urban growth issues, maximize the value of real estate assets and achieve fiscal goals.
- Lead clients through the analysis, funding and development of sustainable real estate
- Evaluate local economies and recommend strategies to enhance economic development and fiscal health
- Guide the successful creation and implementation of redevelopment plans and projects
- Facilitate housing programs and developments that realize a thriving and diverse community
Foreclosure and Liquidation Sales
The Granite City Real Estate team has extensive experience providing a broad range of services in situations involving financially troubled real estate. We can help to create strategic plans for monetizing real estate and make recommendations to maximize the value of your distressed property. Our nationwide advertising network and multiple associations and affiliations with commercial real estate brokers across the nation connect Granite City Real Estate to potential buyers of distressed real estate from coast to coast.
Real Estate Auctions
GCRE is your partner of choice for real estate auctions including home, farm, land, commercial real estate and more. The advantages of selling at auction include:
- Property sells quickly
- Bidders can be pre-qualified for financing
- Property is presented to many prospective buyers at once
- Expenses stop accruing
- Buyers typically pay all fees and brokerage
- Bids are competitive
- Minimum sale price can be established by the owner.
Our real estate market research aids in your effort to make well informed decisions for either your company’s portfolio or your personal portfolio. We can provide you with up to date information on:
- Recent sales prices & comparables
- Local market trends
- Background analysis
- Vacancy & absorption rates for different property types
- Rent comparisons
- Research fees are billed hourly